If you would like to assess the quality of our fabric and printing before placing a larger order, you can order a laminated plush fabric sample here. Swatches are around 10cm square and allow you to feel the fabric and see the vibrancy of the print before placing your order for Print Your Own Laminated Plush Fabric.
Our laminated plush fabric base is a polyester interlock base with a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) lamination to the reverse. With a low pile plush to the printed face. It is printed on one side only so the reverse is an opaque plain white. It is in essence, a plush PUL fabric.
This base has very little stretch due to the lamination process, but is resistant to water or other liquids, making it ideal for reusable nappies. It is also suitable for garments such as puddle or splash suits using a suitable pattern designed for waterproof fabrics with little stretch. A laminated plush fabric sample will let you see and feel the potential of the base for yourself.
The fabric composition is 100% polyester interlock base with a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) lamination on the reverse, it is a manmade fabric and weighs around 250gsm. For a quick and simple PUL project, follow our tutorial for sewing an easy, washable mask pouch.
- Name: Laminated Plush Fabric Sample
- Material: 100% Polyester interlock base with a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) lamination
- Sample Size: 10 cm x 10 cm
- Weight: Approximately 250gsm
- Stretch: None
- Use: Wet bags, nappies, garments.
- Manufacturing: Digitally printed.
- Printing: Printed in PRC
- Certificates: Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Machine wash at 60 degrees maximum.
- Line dry only.
- No ironing required. If pressing is required for seams whilst sewing, then iron with a medium iron, on the printed side only and through cloth.
Follow our Facebook page for news, product releases and special offers.