Our swim lycra UPF50 is very versatile and has four way stretch. Our swim lycra UPF50 fabric is suitable for swimsuits, swimming costumes, swimming shorts, rash guards and sports leggings. It can also offer you all day protection from the sun’s harmful rays, preventing sun burn and long-term skin damage as it has UPF 50+.
The fabric composition is 86% polyester and 14% elastane with a weight of approximately 240gsm. It is a manmade fabric, so is durable and dries quickly when wet. It has 4-way stretch, great recovery, and has a high ultraviolet protection factor to keep you or your little ones safe whilst enjoying the sun.
- Material: 86% Polyester, 14% Lycra (Elastane)
- Weight: Approximately 240gsm
- Stretch: 4 way
- Use: Clothing, Swimwear
- Manufacturing: Knitted, digitally printed.
- Certificates: Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- UV Protection: UPF 50+
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees with like colours.
- Line dry.
- No ironing required.
Follow our Facebook page for news, product releases and special offers.