If you would like to assess the quality of our fabric and printing before placing a larger order, you can order an organic cotton lycra sample here. Swatches are around 10cm square and allow you to feel the fabric and see the vibrancy of the print before placing your order for Print Your Own Organic Cotton Lycra.
The stretchy nature of jersey fabric guarantees your comfort and makes sure that this is an easy care fabric. Our organic cotton lycra jersey fabric is suitable for a wide range of clothing including leggings, t-shirts, jumpers and dresses. It is also great for comfy, stretchy clothes for babies and children, such as rompers and harems. An organic cotton lycra sample will let you see and feel the potential of the base for yourself.
This base is a organic cotton lycra. The cotton fibre used within the base has been certified as 100% organic cotton and has been produced in accordance with an organic farming standard.
The fabric composition is 95% organic cotton and 5% elastane so it is soft and breathable, absorbent and can be machine washed. It has 4-way stretch, great recovery and is a lovely, soft, jersey weighing around 220gsm.
- Name: Organic Cotton Lycra Fabric Sample
- Material: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Lycra (Elastane)
- Sample Size: 10 cm x 10 cm
- Weight: Approximately 220gsm
- Stretch: 4 way
- Use: Clothing
- Manufacturing: Knitted, digitally printed.
- Certificates: Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Gentle wash at 40 degrees with like colours.
- Line dry or tumble dry, low heat.
- Low iron, although minimal ironing required.
Follow our Facebook page for news, product releases and special offers.