Our heavy woven cotton base is a high quality, 100% cotton, canvas weight fabric. It has zero stretch, and the heavier weight means that it is suitable for a whole host of sewing projects for example, homewares, cushions, curtains and bags. One of two woven cotton bases that we offer, this is the heavier weight of the two and is more suited to projects that require a fabric with less drape. A heavy woven cotton sample will let you see and feel the potential of the base for yourself.
The fabric composition is 100% cotton, it is hard-wearing, strong, absorbent and can be machine washed and tumble dried. It has zero stretch and weighs around 260gsm.
Heavy Woven Cotton
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Weight: Approximately 260gsm
- Stretch: None
- Use: Homeware / Bags / Some Clothing
- Manufacturing: Woven, digitally printed.
- Certificates: Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Gentle wash at 40 degrees with like colours.
- Tumble dry, low heat.
- Medium or high iron on reverse.
Follow our Facebook page for news, product releases and special offers.