The stretchy nature of jersey fabric guarantees your comfort and makes sure that this is an easy care fabric. Our jersey fabric is suitable for a wide range of clothing. For example leggings, t-shirts, jumpers and dresses. It is also great for comfy, stretchy clothes for babies and children, such as rompers and harems.
The fabric composition is 95% cotton and 5% elastane so is soft and breathable, absorbent and can be machine washed and tumble dried. Perfect for every day use! It has 4-way stretch, great recovery and is a lovely, cosy jersey weighing around 240gsm. Order a swatch before if you would like to assess its quality.
If you have not sewn with stretch fabrics before, or would like some inspiration, we have gathered together a list of free patterns that are available from around the internet. You can access the list on our blog.
- Material: 95% Cotton, 5% spandex (Elastane)
- Weight: Approximately 240gsm
- Stretch: 4 way
- Use: Clothing
- Manufacturing: Knitted, digitally printed.
- Certificates: Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Gentle wash at 40 degrees with like colours.
- Tumble dry, low heat.
- Low iron, although minimal ironing required.