The stretchy nature of jersey fabric guarantees your comfort and makes sure that this is an easy care fabric. Our french terry fabric is thicker than cotton spandex, whilst still having the same great stretchy qualities. It is suitable for a wide range of clothing including joggers and jumpers where you want a thicker, cosier fabric. It is also great for comfy, stretchy clothes for babies and children, such as rompers and harems.
The fabric composition is 95% cotton and 5% elastane so it is soft and breathable, absorbent and can be machine washed and tumble dried. Perfect for every day use! It has 4-way stretch, great recovery and is a soft, warm, looped back, jersey weighing around 280gsm.
- Material: 95% Cotton, 5% spandex (Elastane)
- Weight: Approximately 280gsm
- Stretch: 4 way
- Use: Clothing
- Manufacturing: Knitted, digitally printed.
- Certificates: Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Gentle wash at 40 degrees with like colours.
- Tumble dry, low heat.
- Low iron, although minimum ironing required.
Follow our Facebook page for news, product releases and special offers.