Rainbow fish on an indigo blue background.
The stretchy nature of jersey fabric guarantees your comfort and makes sure that this is an easy care fabric. Our jersey fabric is suitable for a wide range of clothing including leggings, t-shirts, jumpers and dresses. It is also great for comfy, stretchy clothes for babies and children, such as rompers and harems.
The fabric composition is 95% cotton and 5% elastane so is soft and breathable, absorbent and can be machine washed and tumble dried. Perfect for every day use! It has 4-way stretch, great recovery and is a lovely, cosy, thick jersey weighing around 240gsm. Order a swatch before if you would like to assess its quality.
- Material: 95% Cotton, 5% Lycra (Elastane)
- Width: 150cm
- Weight: Approximately 240gsm
- Stretch: 4 way
- Use: Clothing
- Manufacturing: Knitted, digitally printed.
- Certificates: Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Gentle wash at 40 degrees with like colours.
- Tumble dry, low heat.
- Low iron, although minimum ironing required.