Japanese double face fabric, woven using one warp with two wefts to create a fabric which has two right sides and no wrong side. One side of this stunning fabric is a rich purple with natural sakura or cherry blossom. and the other side is a dark blue with the traditional asanoha geometic pattern. It is a woven cotton, suitable for a variety of purposes including quilting, apparel and homeware, especially in projects where you can show off its reversible nature.
The fabric composition is 100% cotton, and can be machine washed and tumble dried. This is a woven fabric with zero stretch making it perfect for your quilts, clothing, duvets, pillows, light curtains, purses and much more.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Width: 110cm
- Weight: Approximately 140gsm
- Stretch: None
- Use: Double Face fabric suitable for a variety of purposes especially reversible projects.
- Manufacturing: Woven, imported Japanese cotton.
- Certificates: Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees with like colours.
- Tumble dry low heat.
- Low iron with steam.