A photographic background which is made from high quality polyester fabric. This scene features a vintage sky with muted clouds.Suitable for either a backdrop or for flat lays.
Our photography backdrops are durable, anti wrinkle, abrasion resistant and can be ironed on the front using a synthetic setting.
Digitally printed with a range of images designed to enhance your photographs, allowing you to change the backdrop of your scene at any time.
- Ironable fabric for a crease free backdrop.
- For professional photographs, allowing you to change your scene at any time.
- Quality images for crisp backdrops which will enhance your photographs
- Light weight and easy to store.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Width: 150cm
- Height: Available in your choice of 100, 150, or 200cm
- Weight: Approximately 100gsm
- Stretch: None
- Use: Photography
- Manufacturing: Woven, digitally printed. As it is woven, it can fray slightly on the edges, if you store as described below this should not be a problem, however if you wish you can sew a straight stitch around the edges to prevent it.
- Certificates: Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees with like colours.
- Tumble dry, low heat or line dry.
- Low iron.
Please Note: Fabric will be folded for delivery which may result in creases. This is easily rectifiable following this procedure:
- Wash and then iron the fabric
- Roll it up tightly around a cylinder, and leave for 3-4 days prior to use.
- For best results always store rolled.